Below shows the correct order in which the credits and titles have to go in
- The order of the film shows the main characters within the film, the hierarchy of the roles included within the film.
The order of both the Credits and The Titles begins with:
- The Film Certificate - The age of which the film is classified for.
- The Production Company.
- The Distributor/ What they Present
- Main Characters/Actors- The Two main characters within the film
- Title Of the Film.
- More Characters/Actors Name- The remaining cast names
- Costume Designer name
- Music Producers/editors names
- Editors Name - The Film Editor
- Story By- The writer of the storyline of the film
- Directors Name- Director of the film