Saturday 19 March 2011

Soundrack Inspiration



I thought that I should do some research on a particular sound track so that I could be inspired when it comes to creating my groups. I found this sound track effective because of the way that some of the instruments echo, it is almost like they used a reverb audio effect to make the audience  feel as if they are sitting in a large palladium. The strings and the pianos create a dark and scary atmosphere, it's almost like mixing innocence with horror it creates anxiety because they sound appears to be too soothing, it makes the audience feel like there is something about to happen. Also it makes them feel scared because strings and pianos are instruments that we are all used to hearing in nearly every genre of film whether it's a children's movie or a romance film, they're instruments that everyone can relate to so it almost makes the audience feel vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment