Saturday 19 March 2011

Thriller Planning

Today in class me and my group began to plan for our thriller. We came up with a variety of ideas, brainstormed them and then consulted with our teacher just to get her opinion on what she thought would be a good idea. The idea that we came up with was basically a drug deal gone wrong, we are yet to develop this idea. Other ideas that came up were a group of friends are at a sleep over and one of the friends ends up murdering them all over night, I came up with this idea. I thought that it would be similar to 'The Stepfather' and we could of involved a lot on intertexual references but my group was not convinced about the idea. I think we are going to spend a couple more days finalizing our ideas , to make sure that they will be effective and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment