Thursday 24 March 2011

Our first day of filming was on the 6th of March 2011 on a sunday afternoon. Our two locations was in two different types of buildings in Hoxton. As soon as i arrived we wasted no time what so ever and jumped straight into the act as what we planned the day before. Adam showed me a demostration on what to do and at what precise time to do it in.

Milan and Michaela had put fake blood on my shirt for the audience to see that i have been shot and gasping for help, they tried to make it look fresh, so the blood can drip and it wouldn't dry out. Once we was ready to film i had to get in the lift and close it and waited till they shouted action. I had to open the lift door and act as i am gasping for help, struggling to get up and in shock. I had to do it several times because Adam had to get different shots of it. So i had to remember the same movements and what when i made them movements so when we edit it it could look realistic. I thought it would be a good idea if Milan could take pictures of us acting so then we can add it to our blog and explain at this point what we were doing.
When i had completed my role. I had to do another role which involved everyone. We had to go inside a building looking suspicious like we had just done something dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment